Call Us Now: (240) 429 2177

Coronavirus; Ghana issues a Travel Directive

March 15, 2020

On 15th March 2020, Director of Public Health at Ghana Health Service, Dr. Badu Sarkodie confirmed that about 151 persons have so far been exposed to patients with confirmed cases of the COVID-19. As at the said date, six cases have been confirmed as having contracted the Coronavirus in Ghana. All six of them are said to be in a stable condition.

Below is a travel directive issued by the Government of Ghana and signed by the Minister of Information, Hon Kojo Oppong Nkrumah.

Coronavirus Ghana; ghanatalksbusiness.com

The post Coronavirus; Ghana issues a Travel Directive appeared first on Ghana Talks Business.

Ghana Talks Business

Source : African Media Agency (AMA)

0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *