- Jim Leech, CM, is Chancellor of Queen’s University, Senior Advisor with McKinsey and Company, and Special Advisory to the Prime Minister of Canada on the Canada Infrastructure Bank. He was formerly President and Chief Executive Officer of the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
- Zein Abdalla, former President of PepsiCo, Inc.
- Valerie Amos, CH, Director of SOAS, University of London
- Doug Baillie, former Chief Human Resources Officer of Unilever
- Craig Calhoun, Professor of Social Sciences, Arizona State University
- Dr. Jendayi Frazer, Managing Partner, African Exchange Holdings Company and President of 50 Ventures, LLC
- Jay Ireland, President and CEO, GE Africa
- Festus Mogae, former President of the Republic of Botswana
- Hutham Olayan, Principal, Director, and senior executive of The Olayan Group
The Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. The Foundation’s work is guided by its mission to advance learning and promote financial inclusion for people living in poverty. One of the largest foundations in the world, it works almost exclusively in Africa. It was created in 2006 by Mastercard International and operates independently under the governance of its own Board of Directors. The Foundation is based in Toronto, Canada. For more information and to sign up for updates from the Foundation, please visit www.mastercardfdn.org. Follow the Foundation @MastercardFdn on Twitter.
For more information, please contact:
Director, Corporate Communications