- Strengthening co-operation between key actors in and outside the science landscape in Africa;
- Connecting the reality of the UN Sustainable Development targets with technological advancements, and the vision of the 4th Industrial Revolution and;
- Scientific knowledge base and application in the context of priority political and policy drivers.
- Mr. Thierry Zomahoun, President and CEO, AIMS Global Network
- Dr Elizabeth Pollitzer, Director, Portia
- Dr. Yvonne Mburu, Founder and CEO, Med In Africa, France
- Ms. Karen Craggs-Milne, Global Group Director, Gender Equality, Inclusion & Business Development, AIMS Global Secretariat
- Ms Fatou LO, Country Representative, UN Women, Rwanda
- Mr. Boubakar Yougbare, African Union International Centre for Girls and Womenâ€™s Education
WHEN: March 19th and 20th, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
WHERE: Kigali Marriott Hotel, KN 3 Avenue, Kigali, Rwanda+ 250 222 111 111
Distributed by African Media Agency (AMA) on behalf of African Institute for Mathematical Science (AIMS).
Evangelina Soni Kayinamura
+250 788 830 629
Flor Estevez Clarity
+1 917 488 8626