news From All Africa
- Zimbabwe/Swaziland: Warriors Sitting On Knife Edge[Zimbabwe Standard] A lot has been said about the Warriors’ two 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier engagements against the Sihlangu of Swaziland. With all the match-fixing allegations that have been flying around, the Warriors are sitting on a knife edge.
- Zimbabwe: Why I Want Mugabe to Go – JB Sibanda[Zimbabwe Standard] BY RC: You were expelled from Zanu PF in 2014 for allegedly supporting former vice-president Joice Mujuru. Mujuru has now formed Zimbabwe People First, but you have not come out to support her, where do you stand?
- Zimbabwe: Govt Moves On Telecoms Infrastructure Sharing[Zimbabwe Standard] GOVERNMENT is in the process of establishing a framework for infrastructure sharing which will compel both public and private companies in telecommunications to share infrastructure.
- Zimbabwe: Zimbabwe's Indigenisation Mess[Zimbabwe Standard] Government move to close companies over non-compliance with the Indigenisation Law will drive away potential investors, an official from Confederation of Zimbabwe Industries (CZI) has said.
- Zimbabwe: Grace Mugabe, VP War Escalates[Zimbabwe Standard] A faction aligned to First Lady Grace Mugabe is ratcheting up pressure against Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa amid an admission by the youth league that its proposed “one million man march” is targeted at Zanu PF leaders opposed to President Robert Mugabe.
- South Africa: Eight Injured in Port Edward Crash[News24Wire] Eight people were injured in the early hours of Sunday morning when two vehicles collided on the R61 in Port Edward.
- Zimbabwe: Harare Couple Arrested for Child Trafficking[New Zimbabwe] MARONDERA: A Harare man and his wife were arrested last week on charges of recruiting two teenage girls and promising to find work for them in South Africa.
- Nigeria: Foreign Investors Withdrew N31.84 Billion From Stock Market in February – NSE[Vanguard] Foreign investors withdrew a total of N31.84 billion from the country last month as they continue to sell their interest in the Nigerian Stock Exchange, NSE.
- Nigeria/Egypt: 2017 Afcon Qualifier – We've to Fight Like Never Before – Mikel[Vanguard] Chelsea star Mikel Obi has charged the Super Eagles to give everything when they face Egypt for the second time in four days in Alexandria in their quest to qualify Nigeria for next year’s AFCON in Gabon.
Digest powered by RSS Digest