Latest News January 4, 2016
January 4, 2016
news From All Africa
- Nigeria: Terrorists Plan to Use Beggars for Attacks, Military Tells Borno Residents
[Daily Trust] The Theater Command of Operation Lafiya Dole of the Nigerian Army on Friday alerted Borno residents on a planned attack by Boko Haram terrorists using beggars and other strategies.
- Nigeria: Lagos Residents Complain of Incessant Use of Fireworks
[Daily Trust] Some residents of Lagos on Friday expressed bitterness over the incessant use of fireworks, which they alleged, were causing them sleepless nights during the New Year celebration.
- Malawi: Joyce Banda Appoints Uladi Acting PP President
[Nyasa Times] Former president Joyce Banda has appointed the party’s vice president and Salima Central Member of Parliament, Uladi Mussa as the acting president for the party dashing hopes of Khumbo kachale to lead the party.
- Nigeria: 'We Found 380 Nigerian Children Roaming in Neighbouring Countries'
[Daily Trust] Abdulganiyu Abubakar is the director of Save The Child Initiative (STCI), which coordinates organisations in the north for the West African Network for Protection of Children on the Move (WAN). In this interview he revealed that child-protection organisations have found 380 Nigerian children loose across 15 West African countries.
- Nigeria: Dialogue With Boko Haram Won't Stop Military Action – – DHQ
[Daily Trust] The readiness of the federal government to open negotiation with Boko Haram will not stop the military in its fight against the insurgents, defence headquarters spokesperson Brigadier-General Rabe Abubakar has said.
- Nigeria: Nigerian Activists Ask Buhari's Ministers to Publicly Declare Assets
[Premium Times] One of Nigeria’s foremost anti-corruption coalitions, the Civil Society Network Against Corruption (CSNAC), has challenged all the 36 ministers in President Muhammadu Buhari’s cabinet, to publicly declare their assets in the light of the ongoing war against corruption
- Kenya: Top Achievers Reveal Their Secret, Their Ambitions
[Nation] Ian Njuru Gitu 435 marks
- Kenya: Education Ministry Demands List of Schools Charging Extra Fees
[Capital FM] Nairobi -Education Principal Secretary Belio Kipsang has directed all County Directors to submit lists of all public secondary schools that have flouted the fees guidelines by Monday 4pm.
- Kenya: Kenyans Dream of Saving More, Growing Businesses and Owning Homes in 2016
[Nation] Kenyans New Year resolutions will revolve around money, according to a new survey by the research firm Consumer Insight.
Digest powered by RSS Digest
Nkemnji Global Tech
Pan African Visions | January 19, 2021 6:59 pm
Pan African Visions | January 19, 2021 6:24 pm
Pan African Visions | January 19, 2021 6:14 pm
Pan African Visions | January 19, 2021 5:54 pm
January 19, 2021 6:59 pm
January 19, 2021 6:24 pm
January 19, 2021 6:14 pm
January 19, 2021 5:54 pm
January 19, 2021 5:46 pm