Latest News December 21, 2015
December 21, 2015
news From All Africa
- Malawi: Malawi Anti-Gay Laws 'Still On Suspension' – German Says 'Gay Rights Are Human Rights'
[Nyasa Times] German Ambassador to Malawi Peter Woeste has also spoken against discrimination against gays and lesbians, saying he is following with great concern discussions on rights of sexual minorities in the country.
- Africa: 2015 Africa Polls: History Made, Blood Shed
[CAJ News] The year 2015 was a momentous as well as tragic one in post-colonial Africa.
- Africa: FIFA Bans Blatter and Platini
[Deutsche Welle] FIFA ETHICS committee has benned Joseph Blatter and Michel Platini for eight years.
- Tanzania: Tanzanian Universities to Offer Courses On Treating FGM
[Deutsche Welle] Three Tanzanian universities have adopted a new course on female genital mutilation (FGM) to equip doctors and social psychologists with the skills and knowledge to fight the harmful practice.
- Kenya: ICC Cases Continuing Because 'The West Wants Kenya's Oil'
[The Hague Trials Kenya] ICC ‘meeting secretly’ in Eldoret over Ruto https://t.co/8WuqaTGrZX pic.twitter.com/qMXycGDtsI — The Star, Kenya (@TheStarKenya) December 14, 2015
- Africa: Unemployment, Education Top List of Africans' Problems, Priorities
[Afrobarometer] Dakar -Africans’ most urgent problem is unemployment, and their top priority for more government investment is education, according to Afrobarometer’s latest round of surveys across Africa.
- Kenya: Five Held in Mombasa, 'Bomb' Found in Air France Plane
[The Star] Kenyan and French police are holding five suspects and analysing a suspected bomb removed from an Air France plane at the Moi International Airport in the wee hours of Sunday morning.
- Kenya: Suspected Al-Shabaab Militants Attack Nairobi Bus
[Nation] Two people died while three others were injured Monday morning after a bus travelling from Nairobi to Mandera was attacked by suspected Al-Shabaab militants.
- Africa: In This Storm We've Learned to Dance – Young People Speak Out About HIV
[Key Correspondents] A stage full of young people buzzes with energy. A woman stands with a guitar, strums and sings into a microphone with limitless passion. Others around her join in, dancing and singing the words: “It’s not my fault that this blood flows through me. In this storm we’ve learned to dance.”
Digest powered by RSS Digest]]>
Nkemnji Global Tech
Pan African Visions | January 20, 2021 7:58 am
Pan African Visions | January 20, 2021 5:40 am
Pan African Visions | January 20, 2021 5:17 am
Pan African Visions | January 19, 2021 6:59 pm
January 20, 2021 7:58 am
January 20, 2021 5:40 am
January 20, 2021 5:17 am
January 19, 2021 6:59 pm
January 19, 2021 6:24 pm