news From All Africa
- South Africa/Ghana: Ethiopia Hold Ghana, Nigeria Down South Africa
[CAF] Ethiopia and Ghana played out a 2-2 drawn game in a FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup final round qualifier on Saturday in Addis Ababa.
- Libya: Holders Libya Crash Out
[CAF] Holders Libya will play no part in next year’s Orange African Nations Championship (CHAN) Rwanda 2016 after failing to qualify.
- Kenya: Duale Tells Cord to Come Clean On Aladwa Incitement Remarks
[The Star] National assembly majority leader Aden Duale now wants Cord leaders to come clear and state whether they support the utterances by former Nairobi Mayor George Aladwa.
- Zimbabwe: Crocodile Kills Chitungwiza Girl
[Zimbabwe Standard] A five-year-old Seke girl was on Friday killed by a crocodile while crossing Nyatsime River in Chitungwiza.
- Uganda: Govt Plans to Issue Titles for All Customary Land
[East African] Uganda will use part of the $54 million concessional loan it received from the World Bank to start registering customary land owners.
- Nigeria: Former President Survives Accident
[Leadership] Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, escaped death by whiskers yesterday, while travelling on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway.
- Zimbabwe: Govt Mulls Emergency Power Imports
[Zimbabwe Standard] GOVERNMENT is mulling the importation of power from the region in 2016 to supplement local production, a government official has said.
- Zimbabwe: Mujuru's Strategy Questioned
[Zimbabwe Standard] FORMER Vice-President Joice Mujuru’s lack of clarity on her political future has raised suspicion she could still harbour ambitions to return to Zanu PF as a successor to President Robert Mugabe.
- Zimbabwe: Grace's Transgressions Laid Bare in Parliament
[Zimbabwe Standard] Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s admission last week, that the farming equipment distributed at First Lady Grace Mugabe’s recent rallies belonged to the government, vindicates the private media’s brave demands for answers.
Digest powered by RSS Digest]]>