Latest News October 23, 2015
October 23, 2015
news From All Africa
- South Africa: At Least 19 Elephants Killed in Kruger National Park This Year
[News24Wire] At least 19 elephants have been killed in Kruger National Park since January, an official said.
- South Africa: Illegal Hunter Mauled to Death By Lions in Limpopo
[News24Wire] Lions have killed a man hunting illegally on a game farm near Namakgale, Limpopo police said on Friday.
- South Africa: Why Nuclear Plan Is Everyone's Business
[ISS] Recently, the chair of the South African Parliament’s Energy Portfolio committee, Fikile Majola, stuck out his neck. Speaking to the media about the proposed nuclear deal, Majola called the process ‘irreversible’ and promised the Parliamentary process would be ‘robust’.
- South Africa: Education Minister Nzimande Withheld Report On Free Varsity Education
[News24Wire] Higher Education Minister Blade Nzimande withheld for three years a report that found free university education was viable, the Mail & Guardian reported on Friday.
- South Africa: Police Fired Rubber Bullets, University Protesters Say
[News24Wire] The University of the Western Cape’s SRC president Akhona Landu said she is shocked by the actions of police at the campus.
- Kenya: Officials Say Pope Looking Forward to Nairobi Mass
[Capital FM] Nairobi -Pope Francis is looking forward to holding mass in Kenya according to a Kenyan delegation that met him at the Vatican this week.
- South Africa: Students to March to Union Buildings
[News24Wire] President Jacob Zuma will be forced to face the wrath of protesting students on Friday when they descend on the Union Buildings to await his address.
- Nigeria: Strange Illness Hits Federal Govt College, 300 Hospitalised
[Premium Times] About 300 students of the Federal Government Girls’ College in Efon Alaaye, Ekiti State, have been infected with an outbreak of a disease suspected to be cholera.
- Kenya: New York Now Has Lupita Nyong'o Day
[The Star] Oscar winner Lupita Nyong’o has added another feather to her cap by having a day dedicated to her in a New York City neighbourhood.
Digest powered by RSS Digest]]>
Nkemnji Global Tech
Pan African Visions | October 27, 2020 5:09 pm
Pan African Visions | October 27, 2020 1:09 am
Pan African Visions | October 27, 2020 12:02 am
Pan African Visions | October 26, 2020 11:02 pm
October 27, 2020 5:21 pm
October 27, 2020 5:09 pm
Announcing the operationalisation of a new business model to scale up renewable energy in Zambia and subsequently other countries in Southern Africa
October 27, 2020 4:17 pm
October 27, 2020 2:07 pm
October 27, 2020 2:03 pm