Latest News September 16, 2015
September 16, 2015
news From All Africa
- Nigeria: President Buhari – No Going Back On Looted Funds Recovery
[Daily Trust] President Muhammadu Buhari has said that his administration remains focused on the recovery of stolen funds.
- South Africa: SA Calls for Lasting Solution in Syria
[SAnews.gov.za] Pretoria -Concerned about the situation regarding Syrian refugees, South Africa has called on the international community to reflect on the root causes and find lasting solutions to the problem.
- Zimbabwe: Opposition Legislators Receive Death Threats
[New Zimbabwe] MDC-T MPs on Tuesday received death threats on their mobile phones after threats to heckle President Robert Mugabe during the 3rd Session of the 8th Parliament, NewZimbabwe.com has learnt.
- Nigeria: Ngozi Ebere Says Signing for Paris Saint-Germain Is Dream Come True
[Daily Trust] French club PSG Ladies has announced the signing of Super Falcons defender Ngozi Ebere for two seasons according to information released on the club’s website yesterday.
- Africa: Zuma Blames Europe for Refugee Crisis
[News24Wire] European countries, which played a role in the downfall of deceased Libyan president Muammar Gaddafi and the resulting instability in Libya, have to accept responsibility for the humanitarian and refugee crisis they created, President Jacob Zuma said on Tuesday.
- South Africa: New Court Bid Against Rwandan Army General's Refugee Status
[News24Wire] The Southern Africa Litigation Centre (SALC) is considering a petition to the Appeal Court over a court ruling that a former Rwandan general and alleged war criminal can retain his refugee status in South Africa.
- South Africa: Petrol Bomb Attack on Bus Kills 2
[News24Wire] Acting Cape Town mayor Brett Heron has condemned the attack on an Intercape bus in Strand in which two people died.
- South Africa: Wandering Elephant Has Villagers Scrambling
[News24Wire] An elephant wandering the streets of a village in Limpopo has struck fear in the hearts of residents.
- Congo-Kinshasa: Clashes Erupt At Rally Against Kabila
[Al Jazeera] Violent clashes have broke out in Kinshasa, the capital of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), after an opposition rally was attacked by unidentified youths hurling stones, sparking a lynching attempt and a police crackdown.
Digest powered by RSS Digest]]>
Nkemnji Global Tech
Pan African Visions | January 19, 2021 6:59 pm
Pan African Visions | January 19, 2021 6:24 pm
Pan African Visions | January 19, 2021 6:14 pm
Pan African Visions | January 19, 2021 5:54 pm
January 19, 2021 6:59 pm
January 19, 2021 6:24 pm
January 19, 2021 6:14 pm
January 19, 2021 5:54 pm
January 19, 2021 5:46 pm