Latest News July 26, 2015
July 26, 2015
news From All Africa
- Tunisia: Media Reports of Foiled Attempt to Murder Libyan Minister in Tunis Groundless, Says Interior Ministry
[Tunis Afrique Presse] Tunis -The Interior Ministry Friday called unfounded Libyan media reports according to which Tunisian police would have foiled an attempt to assassinate in Tunis Libyan Interior Minister in the Tobruk government Mustapha Dabbachi.
- Tunisia: Republic Day – Presidential Pardon to 1,581 Prisoners
[Tunis Afrique Presse] Carthage -On the occasion of the Republic Day, President Beji Caid Essebsi signed pardon decrees for the benefit of 1,581 prisoners, according to a Presidency of the Republic press release, Friday.
- Sierra Leone: Sierra Leone Begins Treating Ebola Patients With Survivors' Plasma
[Ebola Deeply] The first donations of plasma from survivors of the Ebola epidemic in Sierra Leone are being used to treat Ebola patients at the 34 Military Hospital in Freetown, following a lengthy approval process.
- Liberia: Liberia's 168th Anniversary Must Help Sustain the Peace
[Inquirer] PRESIDENT ELLEN JOHNSON Sirleaf has by proclamation declared Sunday, July 26, 2015 as Independence Day to be celebrated throughout the Republic as a National Holiday.
- Kenya: Bold New Bilateral Agreements Cement U.S.-Kenya Ties
[East African] Kenya signed several pacts with the US during talks between US President Barack Obama and Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta, signalling a deepening of bilateral relations in trade and investment.
- Sudan: Air Force, Militia Attack Darfur Villages
[Radio Dabanga] Kutum -Paramilitaries of the Rapid Support Forces (RSF) reportedly shot dead eight villagers, wounded two others, and abducted one in Kutum locality on Wednesday.
- Kenya: Obama to Wind Up Landmark Kenya Visit With National Address
[Deutsche Welle] US President Barack Obama is to close a historic visit to Kenya with a televised speech to the nation. He is expected to focus on his vision for the country’s future.
- Kenya: U.S. Leader Meets Opposition Chiefs
[Nation] US President Barack Obama will this morning meet key opposition leaders before proceeding to the Safaricom Indoor Arena at the Moi International Sports Centre where he will deliver an official address to Kenyans.
- Kenya: Why Auma Holds Special Place in Her Famous Brother's Life
[Nation] When Barack Hussein Obama, a lanky young American, came to Kenya in search of his roots in 1988, he was picked up from Nairobi’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by his half-sister, Dr Auma Obama, in a battered Volkswagen Beetle — a brand locally nicknamed “The Tortoise” at the time.
Digest powered by RSS Digest]]>
Nkemnji Global Tech
Pan African Visions | January 18, 2021 9:26 pm
Pan African Visions | January 18, 2021 5:52 am
Pan African Visions | January 18, 2021 5:03 am
Pan African Visions | January 18, 2021 3:32 am
January 18, 2021 10:20 pm
January 18, 2021 9:56 pm
January 18, 2021 9:26 pm
January 18, 2021 9:13 pm
January 18, 2021 8:01 pm