Africa Property Investment Summit 2012
July 28, 2012
By Kate Douglas *
The Africa Property Investment Summit, the biggest event on the African real estate calendar, is fast approaching with limited bookings available. The two-day event, taking place in Johannesburg from 4-5 September, will be held at the beautiful Sandton Sun Hotel.
This summit presents a professional platform for learning about African real estate investment and development. Following its success in 2011, the Summit returns with the support of more industry heavyweights and an agenda designed to draw the leading minds in the property arena.
This is a unique opportunity to discuss current trends, share industry experiences and enjoy insightful debate. If you are committed to an African growth strategy, this is a property event you cannot afford to miss.
- Get first hand perspectives of real estate investment, development and management in Africa.
- Be inspired by special guest speaker Sibusiso Vilane, extreme African adventurer who has climbed Everest and completed the Three Poles Challenge.
- Network with industry players from all regions of the continent.
This year’s event features an exciting line up of speakers and panel discussion participants actively doing deals across the continent. These are just a few of the experts:
- Vincent Lottefier: CEO Corporate Solutions EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) Bringing an international corporate perspective to the opportunities identified in Africa.
- Kevin Teeroovengadum: Director, Actis Real Estate Sharing recent views on new sources of funding, market liquidity and exit strategies for physical real estate.
- Kuro Chihota: CEO, Ascendant Property Fund, Zimbabwe Lending insight into new fund ideas and opportunities in a time of risk mitigation.
- Thomas Reilly: Managing Director, Sanlam Properties Sharing thoughts on finding high quality yielding properties in sub-Saharan Africa.
- David Kinyua: Director, Acorn Group Africa, Kenya Providing analysis into the changing dynamics of the East African real estate market.
- Amelia Beattie: Chief Investment Officer, STANLIB Direct Property Investments Franchise Sharing knowledge of fund structures and new sources of capital investing in Africa.
- Derrick Roper: CEO, Novare Equity Partners Commenting on expansion in Africa together with strong retail partners.
- Mark McIntosh: Head of the Real Estate Practice, Webber Wentzel Streamlining real estate law with his vast knowledge and experience in township establishment, subdivisions, consolidations, mixed use schemes and all aspects of commercial property.
The two day conference package (R6,750/US$845) includes all lunches and refreshments, an invitation to the gala dinner, parking and full access to all research, presentations and documentations. For booking information and enquiries contact Marie Coetsee on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 11 408 5695 or visit www.apisummit.co.za
Nkemnji Global Tech
Pan African Visions | April 12, 2021 7:25 pm
Pan African Visions | April 11, 2021 7:05 pm
Pan African Visions | April 11, 2021 4:10 pm
A South Korea-based International NGO Advocates a Forum for Peace Dialogue by Stakeholders in Myanmar
Pan African Visions | April 11, 2021 5:28 am
April 12, 2021 7:32 pm
April 12, 2021 7:25 pm
April 12, 2021 1:40 am
April 11, 2021 7:05 pm
April 11, 2021 4:10 pm